Saturday 6 February 2016

Beauty Wishlist


Beauty Wishlist // February 2016

Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer
I brought a mini of this a while ago to trial out and only used it when I was going out for the evening, or a special occassion and I've just ran out. This is skincare and a primer in one, it's oil free and works really well with my combination skin. It conceals pores, any fine lines, blurs any imperfections and leaves your skin feeling like velvet, leaving a beautiful base for make up to sit on. I also think it helps to prolong the wear of my base, even though I still get a little oily, it's more of a slight dewy sheen on the skin instead of looking greasy.

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
I've heard so many people rave about this product, claiming it's full coverage, leaves a beautiful finish and works well for oily skin. I'm almost out of my Estee Lauder Double Wear and after a new foundation, I like medium - full coverage, matte or semi matte finish and for it to wear well - is that too much to ask for?!

Perricone MD No Bronzer Bronzer
I swatched this recently and loved how easily it blends in to the skin, it's a lovely natural sunkissed shade with a bit of warmth to it and it just melts in, blending so easily.

Too Faced Cocoa Contour Kit
I've been after a contour kit for a while now, I tried the Anastasia Beverley Hills palette but wasn't completely happy with it. I want the two lighter shades to be like Emphasize Pro Highlighting powder from Mac and a pan form of Ben Nye Banana powder, along with a champagne, shimmery - not glittery, highlighter, then a golden bronzer like Tarte's Park Avenue Princess, along with an ashy contour shade and a slightly warmer colour. I should just get a Z palette and depot all these products indivudually, haha.

Tarte Tartlette Palette
 This is full of matte neutral shades that look really intensely pigmented but easy to blend. I love matte shades and I've really missed having a neutral palette that I can create more easy to wear looks with. Have any of you guys used this palette? Or do you have other recommendations? Ideally I'd just repurchase the Lorac Pro eyeshadow palette but it's so hard to get hold of in Australia!

Kate Somerville Exfolikate
I've heard so many things about Kate Somerville products and this has rave reviews on the Sephora website. I can't go without an exfoliater, otherwise I find make up doesn't sit as well on my skin and my Dermologica Daily Microfoliant is just about to run out!

What are you lusting after recently? Do you have any product recommendations for me?

3 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. The Too Faced Contour Kit + Foundation are both products i really want to try!

    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave | Blog SEO Tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both sound amazing, I'm so torn between these and the Kat Von D contour kit and Lock It foundation - eek, which brand to go for ?! haha x

      Delete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..