Friday 14 March 2014

Pay Day Haul.

If you're a regular reader of my blog you'll of noticed I've had a few splurges recently. I just can't seem to control myself when it comes to beauty products, especially when there's so many new, amazing products being released. I'm contemplating a spending ban, emphasis on the contemplating, we'll see. I treated myself to quite a few beauty bits that I'd noted down during the previous month, some Zoeva goodies which I've already told you about, some clothes which I wont bore you with and two gorgeous bags I'm smitten with. I hope you're not bored of me sharing my recent purchases, please do let me know if you want any of these products reviewed or swatched! No.7 Beautifully Matte Foundation 'Deeply Beige', Match Made Concealer in 'Mocha', No.7 Pop & Glow in Blossom, No.7 Highlighter, Revlon Lip Butter in 'Cotton Candy', Revlon Photoready Skinlights in 'Bare', Soap & Glory Solar Power Bronzer and Maybelline Sensational Lipgloss.
Mac Lipsticks in 'Pink Pearl Pop' and 'Hue', Escada Born In Paradise Perfume - 100ml, Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter, Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream and NYX HD Concealer in 'Porcelain'. Topshop Cream Blush in 'Head Over Heels', Powder Blush in 'Good Girl', Lip Crayon in 'On The Cards' and Matte nail polish in 'Milk and Honey'. Save The Nail Repair & Rescue Treatment, Rimmel BB Cream - Matte, Rimmel Matte primer, Maybelline Better Skin foundation, Max Factor Lasting Performance, Max Factor Pan Stick, Seventeen Phwoarr Paint in 'Light', Revlon Matte Balms in 'Elusive', 'Showy' and 'Coquette', Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara, Seventeen Super Lash Mascara, Bourjois Duo Sharpener, Bourjois Dark Khol Mascara, Seventeen and Bourjois Liquid Liners. Garnier Michellar Water, Loreal TXT Volume Supersizing Spray and Dove Dry Shampoo. Barry M Gelly Nail Paints in 'Rose Hip' and 'Sugar Apple', Sleek Eyebrow Stylist in 'Medium', Sleek CC Cream in 'Light', Bourjois CC Cream, Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation, Loreal Lumi Magique foundation and Loreal Infallible 24hr foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in 'Medium Warm' and Lasting Perfection 16hr powder, Rimmel Lip Crayons, Gosh Intense Lip Colour and Lipstick. Loreal Elvive Fibrology Range - 3 for £10. Chanel Sheer Lipstick in '63', Loose Powder in 'Clair' and Perfection Concealer in '20'. Kerastase Initialiste Scalp and Hair Concentrate, Dior Rosy Glow Blush, Anastasia Beverely Hills Dipbrow Pomade, Tanya Burr Lipgloss in 'First Date', CND Sticky Base Coat, The Balm Sexy Mama, Betty-Lou Manizer and Instain blusher. Illamasqua Cream Foundation and Blusher in 'Tremble' - both only £5 in the Illamaqua sale, Benefit Watts Up Highlighter and Boi-Ing concealer and Mac Sculpting Powder in 'Shadowy' and Sculpting Powder in 'Elusive'. Lush Melting Marshmallow Moment, Creamy Candy Bar, Fluffy Egg and Rose Bubbleroon and Popcorn lip scrub - all insanely sweet. Fiorelli Mia Grab Bag in Pale Sky.
 
Although it may seem I got a little carried away I really did get some great deals. Both Superdrug and Boots were offering 3 for 2 on cosmetics, The Body Shop had a 30% off code, Illamasqua had a huge sale, I had Debenhams Beauty Card points, Boots beauty points and some products were included in a deal, or had free delivery - this is how I'm justifying it all anyway.
 
What've you purchased this pay day?! 

22 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. That is an absolute whopper of a haul! Excellent, I do love a good splurge. I've limited myself to 10 makeup products for this whole year (last year got a bit ridiculous and my makeup collection practically tripled) and i've already bought 8....dear oh dear.

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a haul! Looks like you've picked some great products there. I would love to see what the No 7 highlighter is like? I still have yet to actually properly try Topshop make up, but I love the packaging.

    Shelley from Shelley Hearts Beauty and Lifestyle Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing haul, I have Tremble and love it x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hauls make me want to go shopping! I can't control myself either when it come to splurging on makeup.. woops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! what a haul, i want to go shopping now :-D x

    Anna | On The Dressing Table

    ReplyDelete
  6. haahha I love this haul! I thought the first photo was going to be everything. Woo enjoy all you bought, I'm looking forward to some reviews xxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh thats a haul! ahah, i feel like shopping now x

    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The MAC lipsticks are gorgeous! I'm definitely hoping to go shopping tomorrow. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god, that's the amount I usually buy in a year!!! I spot some amazing products in there, that handbag is to die for!!

    lasmadreperlas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hauls are the best! Did you use any no7 vouchers for the no7 products? I want to find out if you can use them with the 3 for 2 :-)

    Megan - thebeautypier.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that L'Oreal TXT spray!! So goooodd!
    Gold Dust
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing haul, those mac lipsticks look lovely!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzas, what a haul! I have tried the L'Oreal txt spray, Garnier Micellar water and they are both great! I really want to try the Bourjois CC cream and the No7 pop and glow sticks.
    I love your Fiorelli bag too! xx

    peplumsandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, now that is what I call a HAUL! So many amazing things!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!! you did some serious shopping ( i'm very jealous )

    Jorden x

    http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a haul and a half! Some great products in there though, you have fab taste :)
    Tiny Alis

    ReplyDelete
  17. erm... WHAT. This is the best haul ever. I realllllly want to get that Dior blush. Have been toying with it for ages and now I'm taking this as a sign to get it ..... haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an amazing haul! I might be a little bit jealous haha. That dior blush is divine. X Emma


    www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. it's funny how if you've bought some things over a handful of shopping trips and a few online orders here and there it doesn't feel like you're buying that much until you put it all together like this and it looks HUGE, but that's the life of a beauty addict, especially when things are on sale or new products come out!

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love love love your blog! Such an amazing haul, they are definitely my fave types of posts!! Made me want to go shopping now though!

    Www.myprettyapparel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love love love your blog! Such an amazing haul, they are definitely my fave types of posts!! Made me want to go shopping now though!

    Www.myprettyapparel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..