Monday 17 March 2014

Barry M Gelly Nail Paints - Spring Edition. Rose Hip & Sugar Apple.

I love the Barry M Nail Paints, they're affordable, easy to find, usually on offer and come in a range of colours. I loved their matte range but I especially love their Gelly Nail Paints. My previous favourites were Pomegranate, a gorgeous red and Blue Grape, a vivid blue and also a dupe for Nails Inc Baker Street. I did however feel like they were lacking some pastels and low and behold my beauty wishes have been answered because they'd added three new shades to the line, perfect for Spring.
The three shades are Rose Hip, Sugar Apple - both shown above and Huckleberry. Rose Hip is a milky pale pink, Sugar Apple is a mint green mixed with aqua and Huckleberry is a pale blue. All gorgeous, all pastels, all perfect for the upcoming months. I can imagine these would look great on pretty much all skin tones, I especially love the look of these when I have a *ahem, fake* tan on. 
Not only are the colours lovely but the formula is pretty great too. Two thin coats leaves you with an opaque, high shine finish. I've recently discovered a miracle product that extends the wear of these to almost a week - don't worry, it'll be blogged about soon, but without it I get a good few days before I need a touch up. These are £3.99 each but they're usually on offer in Superdrug, 2 for £6 which isn't too shabby. I'm already regretting my decision not to pick up Huckleberry and I'm going out of my way to pick it up tomorrow - and possibly the new Barry M Gelly Lips..

5 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. Me encanta el color, lo he visto esta maƱana en Instagram y ya lo tengo en la wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades are gorgeous! I adore the shades and they're great for spring! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Barry M Gelly nails range, I have a few of their colours but these spring ones looks awesome, definitely seeing a trip to superdrug very soon :)
    Laura x
    shimmerofpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..