Sunday 16 February 2014

Topshop Make Up Haul.

Topshop Cream Blush in 'Afternoon Tea' - £6 , Eye Gleam in 'Bronze' - £6, Eyeshadow Duo in 'Woodland Walk' -£6 and Lipstick in 'Petal' -£8.
 
I really enjoy Topshop make up. Their cream blushers, highlighters, lip products and bronzing powder are firm favourites of mine. I decided to have a little browse the other day with my friend Lucy and I discovered a few new products I couldn't resist. At least they're new to me anyway. 
I already own the shades 'Flush' and 'Head over Heels' which are both gorgeous and I love the cream to powder formula. These are easy to blend, pigmented and creamy. I grabbed the shade 'Afternoon Tea' as soon as I spotted it on the shelves. It's a vivid pink in the pan which translates to a doll, feminine flush on the cheeks. I'm absolutely in love.
To add to my Topshop nudes I picked up 'Petal' a dreamy pale pink. This is so incredibly pretty on and completes my nude lip trio. 'Nevada' is a beige nude, 'Saint' is a pink toned nude and 'Petal' is a pale pink. One swipe and they leave an opaque colour, they apply smoothly and leave a semi matte finish.
The remaining two products I brought to use together. The Eye Gleam in 'Bronze' is a golden bronze, as the name would suggest. It's packed full of fine shimmer and used as a base will hopefully intensify the eyeshadow duo I picked up. The duo in question is 'Woodland Walk' which contains a really lovely golden shade and a chocolate bronze. These paired with the eye gleam will hopefully give me a seamless smokey eye on nights out.
 
The only downside of the Topshop range is the white matte packaging. It starts off cute and girly but after a few weeks in your make up bag ends up discoloured. If you can overlook this, then the range is affordable, great quality and offers a range of shades to suit minimalists to those more daring.

5 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. I really want one of their cream blushes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I really need to try Topshop makeup.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their cream blushes look so lovely!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh that blush looks so lovely!!:)i will need to try them:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Topshop make up, that Lipstick is such a gorgeous shade! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..