Thursday 26 December 2013

Birthday Wishlist

Now Christmas is over, it's time for the Birthday countdown. There's just 16 days until my 23rd Birthday, eek and I decided to put together a Birthday Wishlist - just because. I don't expect to get any of these as I'm pretty sure the people that would buy me gifts don't even read my blog, it's just what I'm lusting after at the moment.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in 'Amused' - What beauty blogger doesn't want a Tarte blush? I've seen them raved about time and time again and would LOVE to get my hands on one. Amused is a gorgeous, bright girly pink and it makes me giddy just looking at swatches. They're supposed to be creamy, pigmented and incredibly long lasting.

Lorac Pro To Go Palette - After trying the Lorac Pro palette I'm now sold on this brand and would happily try anything they had to offer. I spotted the Pro To Go palette on Instagram a few weeks back and fell head over heels, it contains six neutral eyeshadows, a bronzer and two blushers. The shades in this palette are exactly what I'd go for if I were to buy the products separately, just confined to one case - ideal!

Bath & Body Works Three Wick Candles - I am so incredibly jealous of anyone who's got to visit a Bath & Body works. They have such a huge variety of products and scents and their three wick candles look and sound just lovely. Marshmallow fireside sounds particularly enticing. 

All three products mentioned above can be found at Rose's Beauty Store.

Canon 40mm Pancake Lens - This is similar to the 50mm in that it offers sharp photos with a blurred/soft focus background except you don't have to stand the opposite side of the room to take a photo! I really want to get to a stage where I'm completely happy with how my blog photos turn out.

Mac Lipsticks - There are two shades which I've swooned over whilst recently swatching at the Mac counter, these are 'Hue', a pale, pink toned nude and 'Dark Side', an intense vamped red. These lovely lipsticks are great quality, feel luxurious and smell of vanilla.

Chanel Loose Powder, Clair - After watching Amelia's latest YouTube video I'm completely sold on the Chanel Loose Powder. I've always used pressed powder, but Amelia swears by this and anything she recommends I immediately want. I basically have every product she used on my list of products to purchase on my phone.

Other beauties that have caught my eye.. Ben Nye Banana Powder, Anastasia DipBrow Pomade & Brow Wiz, Too Faced Lipsticks in 'Marshmellow Bunny' and 'Divine Wine' & Urban Decay Lipstick in 'Native', Vicky VIP Tropically Tanned Extra Dark Mousse, Ikea Alex 9 Drawer, Ikea Malm 2 Drawer, Lush, Jessica Simpson Fancy Perfume, Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, RapidLash, Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Body Cream, Dermalogicia Daily Microfoliant, Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Plus, Studio Sculpt Foundation - NC30 & Prep and Prime Skin Refined Zone.


If money wasn't an option, ey?! What are you lusting after lately?

12 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. Great wish list my cousin got the camera for Christmas this year from her boyfriend

    Kayla
    sheerbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard great things about the 40mm lens! Hopefully I'll get my hands on it sometime soon along with some studio lighting! x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Chanel loose powder too! x

    Girlintheblackhat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard it's so good! Anything that Amelia recommends is usually a winner! x

      Delete
  3. Great post - I really want the Chanel powder after watching Amelia's video too! She is literally the queen of luxury makeup!

    A beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog by Izzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't she just? I absolutely LOVE her videos and her blog x

      Delete
  4. Great choices girly- you can never have enough tarte blushes or mac lipsticks! Xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meg, I don't think I'll ever get bored of having a browse of the Mac lipstick stand ;) x

      Delete
  5. Great picks that Tarte blush looks amazing I would love one :) x

    Catherines Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, they sound and look like such a good quality product! x

      Delete
  6. i definitely have a tarte blush on my wishlist (it's not even my birthday it's just a general wishlist for my life, haha). and i've not really seen that lorac palette around but it looks amazing! all the colours look so wearable, and especially because it's got eyeshadows and blush in the one palette. i'll have to put that on my wishlist too.

    little henry lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, such an enabler! The Lorac palette just looks ideal everything you'd need in one go, I wish they were more readily available in the UK! x

      Delete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..