Saturday 14 September 2013

Benefit World Famous Neutrals - Most Glamorous Nudes Ever

 Benefit World Famous Neutrals, £23.50
 
Benefit are well known for their adorable packaging and handy travel kits. Quite a few of their sets have caught my eye but I was never drawn enough to actually make a purchase, however when the World Famous Neutral palettes launched it was lust at first sight. The Most Glamorous Nudes Ever version caught my eye immediately with its beautiful, subtle colours. Each palette contains a mixture of satin and shimmery shadows in four complimentary shades along with two cream eyeshadows that can be used alone, or as a base. Most Glamorous Nudes Ever contains a satin ivory shade (call my buff), a pale pink with golden shimmer (it's complicated), a golden bronze (gilt-y pleasure) and a deep chocolate brown (kiss me, I'm tipsy), all three contain shimmer.
The cream shadows are in the shades 'my two cents' - a gorgeous, coppery bronze and 'birthday suit' - a taupe, again with shimmer, both of which are available in full size. I adore both of these shades but do find that they crease a little which is always disappointing. All four of the eyeshadows work well to create a range of natural, femine looks and they remind me of Victoria's Secret and glowing Grecian Goddesses with the pale pink, gold and bronze shades. They're not the most pigmented eyeshadows you'll ever come across, but the colour pay off is good and they're soft, which means they blend easily. Packaged securely inside cardboard packaging, which can take a few hard knocks, this acts as a nice all rounder for quick makeovers or travels. Improvements could be made, but overall I really like this little kit.
 
Currently, there's 10% off in Debenhams, you know - if you're tempted! ;)
 
If I could make my own compact eye kit, it would consist of Mac's 'Soft Ocre' and 'Constructavist' Paint Pots, 'All That Glitters', 'Bronze' and 'Blanc Type' eyeshadow, 'Half Baked' from Urban Decay and a cheeky travel size Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara and Loreal Super Liner wouldn't go amiss. We can dream hey?! What would your perfect compact eye kit consist of?

14 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. The whole palette is stunning specially "my two cents" xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, stunning right? Such a beautiful selection of colours and they all compliment each other really well! x

      Delete
  2. I have this set and I really like it - it's great for me and my noob skills! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it too, I feel the same way haha, great for eyeshadow beginners! x

      Delete
  3. Love neutrals for the eyes this would be a cute everyday palette

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, you can create some really lovely looks with it! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Oh wow I love these colours, i have only just started getting into shadows and eye colours so not sure what would be my ultimate colours but i am loving mac woodwinked and cranberry at the moment.

    Liza | Glambeautys | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Woodwinked and Cranberry! Both are such gorgeous colours and they're great Winter picks too - I bet both look amazing on your skin tone and hair colour as well! x

      Delete
  5. Birthday suit is my favourite all time eyeshadow but I really need to get my hands on the rest of these beauties! xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen you mention it a few times on your blog, it always tempts me to buy the full size and I think I might as soon as my little sample pot runs out! xx

      Delete
  6. I need this palette so bad! I saw it at a department store in Belgium last week, I was literally drooooling over it but I didn't purchase it as...my birthday is coming up, haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely put it on the Birthday Wishlist, it's so pretty I think you'll absolutely love it! x

      Delete
  7. Wow this looks lovely, I have never tried benefit eye shadows but I love most of there other ranges!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Benefit! And now I really want this palette ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..