Monday 14 November 2011

So...? Fragrance Contest


Recently I was sent a few fragrances from the PR team over at So...? Fragrances. Like most girls I know, I always have a body spray or some kind of fragrance in my bag, just in case.
Not wanting to leave you all out, they offered up a chance for me to hold a contest where one of you will win a So...? Rock n' Roll gift set which includes a 100ml edt & 75ml body spray!

The Rules;
Like their Facebook page - Facebook Page Link
Register/Become a member of the So...? Website - Website Link
Leave a comment where you state what fragrance you would like to win from the So...? Rock n' Roll Range
& Don't forget to leave your e-mail address so you can be contacted when you win!

This contest is only open to UK residents unfortunately and will close in a weeks time, on Monday 21st November.

3 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. I've liked the facebook page (Helen Eveline Vipond) and signed up to the website :)
    I'd love to win the 'Daring' fragrance!
    half-theworldaway@hotmail.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've liked the facebook page (Melanie Davies), signed up to the website and here's my comment :)! I'd love to win the In Love fragrance :) My e-mail is meldaviesx@hotmail.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..