Wednesday 11 May 2011

Superdrug Beautycard



If like me you always find yourself wandering into Superdrug 'just for a browse' and end up walking out with yet another shopping bag full of cosmetics then the Beautycard will be a huge benefit to both you and I. Just like the Boots Advantage card the Superdrug Beautycard allows you to gain points with purchases then use them to pay for products once you'd saved up enough. You must be 16 or over and a UK resident to get a card.

All you have to do is pick up a card in-store, register it on the superdrug.com/beautycard website and start collecting.
For every pound you'll get 1 point and for every 100 points you'll get a pound to spend.

From now to June 7th there'll be extra ways to start you off such as;
Online:
10 points per £1 you spend
1000 chances to win 1000 points when you register online

In-Store:
Earn 50 points for every £5 you spend on Superdrug own brand products
Earn 250 bonus points when you spend £10 or more on Rimmel products
Earn 300 bonus points when you spend £15 or more on Olay products
Aswell as lots of others.

I thought this might be of interest to some of you, I know myself I spend a lot in Superdrug on a regular basis so if I can get a few extra points and over time get some goodies for free, why not!

8 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. defo getting one of these! the only reason i usually favour boots is coz of the points x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love my Boots advantage card! Defoo going to try and pick one of these up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need one of these! I love Superdrug's makeup selection more than Boots in general, but I have a boots advantage card, which is why I try to spend more in Boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Livia - Same as me, I love Superdrug but sometimes choose Boots instead purely because of the Advantage Card! So happy Superdrug have finally created one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deffo getting one of these!

    Pippa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for telling me about this!
    I went & got mine today!
    -Tallulah x

    teawithtallulah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..