Monday 9 May 2011

Liz Earle Sheer Gold Shimmer


Liz Earle Sheer Gold Shimmer
50ml - £8.95

'This light, refreshingly scented gel highlights skin with a soft, golden shimmer. Apply to bare shoulders, legs and cheekbones.

Simply dab on to subtly highlight face and body.

Naturally active ingredients include organic aloe vera, natural source vitamin E and 10 essential oils.'



As Summer is now upon us I've completely changed the products I'm using. The self tanners are applied on a regular basis for a golden glow, the exfoliating scrubs are buffing away any dull skin, matte foundation has been swapped for a dewier finish and I've re-discovered all my gorgeous coral and bronze products.

In particular on days off or nights out when I have a bit more time to put extra effort into my appearance, products like this are a must. The golden shimmer really compliments a tan (whether it's real or artificial) and the gel itself adds a bit of well needed moisture into my skin while absorbing incredibly quickly leaving a gorgeous sheen behind. You only need a pea sized amount so I've no doubt this will last me ages!

I've found the best way to use this product is lightly along the front of the legs, arms, decolletage or dabbed on cheekbones and nose once your make-up is finished. This has become a firm favourite of mine for nights out, the lights reflect the shimmer and give the illusion of 'Victoria Secret' legs.

3 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. This would be gorgeous on the body during the summer. It would work really well with a tan.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. @FunnyFaceBeauty - It looks lovely with a tan! :) xx

    @In Palace - Thank You :) x

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..