Thursday 21 April 2011

Prestige 'My Longest Lashes' Mascara



Prestige 'My Longest Lashes' Mascara
Available: Boots
Price: £6.99

I picked this up in Boots a few weeks back after hearing Tanya (Pixi2woo) rave about it on her Youtube Channel. I was a bit skeptical once I'd got it home and removed the packaging to find a slim, rubber wand with short teeth but this is part of what makes the mascara so good.

As you can see in the photo below the wand has lots of really short rubber teeth, these grab on to your lashes and comb through fanning them out while evenly distributing the mascara. I found this to be the 'triple threat' as it added quite a bit of length, volume while separating at the same time. It does take a few coats to build the lashes up to a more dramatic effect but it's worth the time as I've never found this mascara to clump whatsoever!

Overall I'm really impressed and I'm going to pick up another for when this runs out, for £6.99 it's even cheaper than most Rimmel or Maybelline products!



Photographs of the mascara after a full days wear, it doesn't smudge under my eyes, flake or feel crispy - all things that drive me mad with other mascaras I've tried!
(Bear in mind my lashes are quite short naturally - sorry I should of taken a 'Before' shot!)



6 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. Ooh this sounds good, I love trying out new mascaras! The more dramatic the effect the better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh looks good! I may have to have a cheeky look next time i'm in boots! Amy xx

    http://perrettabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers that looks a great find xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yess this is my favourite mascara at the moment! your eyelashes look awesome. this is my post about it - http://wakeupbuttercup.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-longest-lashes.html if you wanted to see! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always tempted to buy this as it is such a good price and has had great review by quite afew people now.

    Really great pics to show how it looks on :) Think this will have to be the next mascara I get.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Tanya Burr! Would love to try this mascara. But I can't find any site that ships to Sweden :(

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..