Thursday 10 March 2011

Favourite Nail Varnishes




Left to Right:

No.17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish in Lemon Sherbit
No.17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish in Mint Choc Chip - Both staples for Summer!
Revlon's Minted - All time favourite nail varnish.
Gosh Holographic - didn't seem to want to show up on the paper! If you want to see what it looks like on the nails have a look here.
Sally Hansen Extreme Wear Varnish in Bamboo Shoot - once again, didn't seem to want it's picture taken as it looks grey, in real life it's a lovely nude colour.
Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure - Gorgeous top coat for nails, it gives a mermaids tail effect.
NYC Times Square - Lovely bright red!
FYF Dubai - Deep cherry red, great for winter.
Illamasqua's Spartan - Golden glitter varnish, looks silver in the swatch.

What're your favourites?


6 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. All those colours look so pretty :). I have found 17 polishes to be majorly streaky, but I love the lemon colour.
    My favourite polish has to be Rimmel Lycra Pro - Urban Princess, perfectly pink.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revlon Minted is also one of my favorite nail polish! I'm currently totally obsessed with Barry M Mushroom though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first two - the 17 polishes - and although the colours are so pretty they're either too streaky or too blobby and thick for me :(

    I think my favourites for application are Models Own and Nails Inc :) xo

    www.justlikeh0ney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love minted! I just wish it didn't take 3 coats to get it opaque!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely collection you got there honey!
    i'm loving the revlon and illamasqua ones:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing colours! The glitter ones are my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..