Friday 25 February 2011

February Favourites

It's nearing the end of February so I thought I would be a step ahead, for once and blog about the products I've been loving this month!





As you can see, I'm a foundation junkie. I currently have about 20 foundations in my collection begging to be used but I can't help but buy more. I'm not going to say too much on the three beauties featured above as I plan a full review but this is why I love them..

Chanel Mat Lumiere
I absolutely love the packaging of Chanel foundations, minus a small issue with the pump. This is the best smelling foundation I've ever used. I can never put my finger on exactly what it reminds me of but it smells really sweet and delicious! Although it's expensive it exudes luxury and has a gorgeous finish.

Estee Lauder Double Wear
This is the newest addition to my collection, I was suckered into the Estee Lauder counter whilst browsing through Debenhams and once I saw it on I knew I needed it. I've been wearing it the last week non-stop and looove it. I don't even mind the bottle with no pump!

Illamasqua Rich Foundation
I've had this for a decent amount of time now and still have barely made a dent. The coverage it offers is completely ridiculous, it masks everything. So much so that I wouldn't dare to wear it alone and instead mix it in with my other foundations if I want them to have more coverage.



Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Lipstick in 'Baby Pink'
I've already popped up a blog post on this here and another Sally Hansen lipstick I purchased, both cost me only £1.50 yet they're pigmented, moisturising and long lasting. Usually I buy lipsticks and just pop them on my shelf to admire and try on whilst bored but I've finally found a colour that is subtle, pretty and suits my skin tone.



Bourjois Highlighting Powder
I loved this when I was 17/18 and used it religiously until it suddenly disappeared from the shelves of my local Boots. Devestated, I lived without it until someone gave me the idea of browsing Ebay and finally found another for only £4. It gives a gorgeous, pearlescent sheen to the skin and makes blushes and bronzers look even better.



And finally the brushes..
Sigma F82 - Round Top Kabuki. I absolutely love this for buffing in foundations it gives the ultimate airbrushed finish.
Max Factor Foundation Brush - My boyfriend picked this up for me and it's the perfect brush for applying the Double Wear foundation. The synthetic hairs are extremely soft and easy to wash.
Revlon Blush Brush - I've had this for almost a year now and haven't had any hairs falling out, it's kept its shape and was great value for money.

10 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. This is such a nice review! I think i'll try to buy that Bourjois Highlighting Powder, from where i live they have Bourjois, so gotta check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try that EL foundation since everyone is raving about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Estee Lauder foundation! I've used it religiously for about 2 years now :)
    That lipstick looks lovely by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I was gonna say I've never seem the bourjois product in my local boots! but i may have to look online for it, it looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my i really want that Bourjois Highlighting Powder :( will have to hunt on ebay!!

    and the lipstick is such a cute shade!!

    steph xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've beginning to fall out of love with my mac msf so i think i'm going to dig out my rimmel stay matte powder - you've reminded me of how good a product it is! :)

    sarahbox04.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Shiney's Blog - Thank You :) Definately pick it up if you can it's gorgeous! x

    @EllysMakeupbag - It's soo good, definately ask for a sample and try it out first though - pricey! x

    @Steph1990 - I didn't understand what all the hype was about until I tried it, but now I love it! :) x

    @DaintyMakeup - It's soo cheap on ebay aswell, and brand new. Plus it has super cute packaging and smells of white chocolate! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @In Palace - It's so pretty, and cheap! x

    @Steph xox - It's definately worth a hunt on ebay, it's my favourite ever highlighter! x

    @Sarah - I felt the same way, Rimmel's stay matte powder has a really nice finish too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is nice product, i have some of them,
    the color stay :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..