Thursday 17 February 2011

Batiste Dry Shampoo with a hint of colour

I've spotted the New Batiste Dry Shampoo's on many of the beauty blogs in my feed and when I saw it on the shelf of my local Superdrug I decided I needed to pick it up and try it out!

The new bottles retail for £3.05 which I believe is the same as the 'Batiste for Brunettes' but I honestly can see no difference between the two. It looks as if they've just re-packaged the product and popped a little *new* sign on it to make people think it's part of their newer range. As for the other colours I like that they now have options for people with blonde or light brown hair, rather than the classic white which can show up in photos, but there are still no options available for those with red hair.

I still have love for Batiste though, it's a lifesaver on days when your hair is looking lifeless or you don't have time for a quick wash and will always be something I have laying around the house!



0 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

Post a Comment

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..