Wednesday 24 November 2010

Simple 'Going Out' Eye


I can never pull off the dark shadow all over the lid as it makes my eyes look tiny but this is my version of a 'going out' sultry eye.

Urban Decay half baked accross the lid.
Bourjois 16 hour liquid liner on the outer 3/4 of the eye to create a flick.
Benefit Bad Gal eyeliner smudged on the inner corner of the eye, joining up to the liquid liner and the bottom lash line.
Smudge with a cotton bud.
Gently smudge a dark grey shadow on the lower lash line.
Lashing of Maybelline Falsies Mascara

21 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. woow! i love this look ♥.♥


    XOXO!!


    http://siria-star.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your eyes look fab!
    i'm completely the same - i think my eyes are too small to have dark shadow all over!
    check out my blog - i'm back after over a months blogging holiday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your eyes are so pretty! love the whole look(:
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Smokey and sultry without being overpowering. This is when I wish I had light blue eyes too haha ;3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I will be trying this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow that looks lovely! I have the same problem, black eyeshadow looks awful on me so will have to try this out at one point! xx

    www.ohlalamaquillage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so pretty :) I do the same thing, as a normal smoky eye just doesn't work on me! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the eye makeup! And your eyes are so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful look! love it :)

    http://obsessiveness4makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. simple & beautiful! I wish I could pull off the cat flick easier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the simplicity of this look, but its still amazing! your eyes are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is absolutely beautiful, your eyes are so BLUE! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful. No black eyeshadow but your eyes still look lovely and smoky x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow. i love this.

    however, i hate benefit bad gal eyeligner :( one of the worst eyeliners i have ever useddd x

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Siria - Thank You :) xx

    @Sarah - I'll definately go have a look at your blog, thanks for the comment xx

    @Irene - Aww thanks! :) xx

    @Emily - Haha I'm the opposite, I wish my eyes were brown or darker! xx

    @Savannah - Thanks, i'd love to see your take on this :) xx

    @Nats - Thanks, i'm glad you liked it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for dropping by & following my blog! :D
    I think yours is lovely, too and oozing with all kinds of gorgeous things!
    Your eye color and shape is beautiful, btw! ;)

    ~Caro~
    caroleena85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i wish my eyes would look like that! Fierce!

    xx

    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness your eyes look amazing! I wish my eyes were blue xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..