Monday 15 November 2010

NOTD


Today I went for Nails Inc Polish in 'Elizabeth Street', these are usually £10.50 each but you can find them online for £7-9. It's a lovely light pink nude which I love that looks really elegant, compliments a tan (yes, even a fake one!) and elongates your fingers. This beauty combined with my new found favourite Andrea Fulteron polish resulted in..

They look 100x times better in person than in pictures, plus they make me feel all festive with the glittery bits haha xx

2 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. love this, its so christmas-y! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an award on my blog!

    You can check it out here:

    http://girlysbeauty.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-recieved-blog-award-d.html

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..