Saturday 11 September 2010

Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Eye Cream


I mentioned the Chanel Eye Cream a few days ago when I recieved a sample unexpectedly and decided to try it out.. why not, hey? The packaging, even in the sample testers are gorgeous as you can see!

The cream comes out thick and white and has a lovely refreshing scen
t that I think would appeal to most people! It feels lovely and moisturising round the eyes and applies almost like a gel consistency as you pat it around the eye area. I've only been using it for 2 days generously applying it day and night and this could quite easily be my imagination but I have seen an improvement in the fine lines around my eyes?!

All in all it's a lovely eye cream th
at I believe does work, of course it's no miracle product - if you were to smear it on your nan she wouldn't wake up looking 10 years younger but I think it would make a slight improvement with the wrinkles.

I was completely sold.. until I googled the Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Eye Cream and found out it retails for £220.00 for just 50ml and even if I was rich enough to splash that amount of cash around on products I don't think I could ever justify spending over £200 on an eye cream.

What do you guys think of the price tag? Worth the money? Or a no no?

2 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. ohh that does look lovely but £220!?oh my gosh hehe,who makes up these prices?!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Irene - Haha I know, £200 is half of my months wages! lol x

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..