Thursday 19 August 2010

Mac Mineralize Blush in 'Dainty'

I purchased Dainty blush a few months back and didn't take a fancy to it at first so it just got shoved to the back of my make-up draws. The other day when having a jumble through I found it and fell in lovvvve.

On the Mac website the blush is described as 'light yellow pink with gold pearl' in daylight it looks like a light pearlescent pink with gold flecks of shimmer through it.. beaut!

It costs £17.00 which is a bit painful for a blush but it's really pigmented so can be used with a light hand and last you ages.

5 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. I recently just purchased this off a blog sale and LOVE it! Its gorgeous.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I got this few weeks ago I actually love it! becky xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous..i might just be convinced to buy it! great post!
    http://brokenblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very pretty :) xoxo

    cupcakescoffeeandkisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. hematite ring

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..