Tuesday 10 February 2015

The Library of Fragrance Scents. // If you like Pina Coladas..

  The Library of Fragrance scents in Pina Colada and Vanilla Cake Batter. 

Like most of my product discoveries, I stumbled across the brand The Library of Fragrance on Instagram. Quite often, when I'm bored or lacking in inspiration, I like to use the #bbloggers hashtag to search through photos of what everyone else is using/buying or what they're up to - anyone else do this? I spotted the Pina Colada scent and asked in the comments if it was worth picking up *yes, I'm that annoying girl on Instagram* and when they replied saying it was amazing, I had an instant - I need this in my life - moment and within minutes I was searching the web on my IPhone to find out where I could order it from. I think the brand is quite new to the UK and currently only available on their website and Boots. I opted for their official website, which did work out more expensive, purely because Boots don't currently stock their full range and the scents I wanted they didn't have. They have 90 fragrances on their website *swoon* ranging from the unique and bizarre - mushroom, pizza, pipe tobacco and play-doh to the delicious - strawberry ice cream, tangerine, vanilla cake batter, fresh coconut and marshmallow.

I picked up two fragrances, Pina Colada - a blend of Coconut Cream, Fresh Pineapple and Light Rum, and Vanilla Cake Batter - Sweet, Pure, Vanilla Indulgence. I'm definitely not a floral girl, my main aim in life is just to smell of candyfloss, baked goods or fruit and I can definitely achieve that with these products. The Library Of Fragrance scents are simply packaged in a clear glass bottle with a label that lists just the product name and scent, finished with a simple silver lid. The concentrated scents are the most impressive offering, as soon as you remove the lid you're hit with the fragrance. Pina Colada is, as you imagine, a fun, sweet scent that'll leave you smiling. It smells just like a pina colada tastes and you can almost imagine yourself on a beach, slathered in coconut scented sun cream, with a pina colada in hand.
Vanilla Cake Batter has a very sweet scent, that smells identical to vanilla essence, and as the title would suggest, cake batter. It's almost like Yankee Candles Vanilla Cupcake bottled in a fragrance. Need I say any more?

If you're ordering through their website, each fragrance will set you back £15, but for 30ml and being such good quality, I wouldn't think twice about ordering more, however if you're interested but not completely sold, they have 23 scents on offer in Boots - 2 for £25.

What's your current favourite fragrance, and are you also an Instagram addict like me?

2 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about trying these for a while! I'm a lover of baked goods smelling scents too, I much prefer them to floral scents :)

    Ella xx

    http://www.truthfullyella.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..