Tuesday 19 July 2011

BioEffect EGF Serum


I was sent a sample of the BioEffect EGF Serum a while back and wanted to wait until I'd used it for a good few weeks until I published a review. I'm sure most of you would of heard of the Bioeffect Serum as one of the goodies in last months Glossy Box was a 5ml sample.

Here's a bit of information on the product:

Bioeffect EGF Serum is a new skincare product that has taken ten years of research with top biochemists and dermatologists to develop. Using barley plants and their seeds they've managed to extract human-like cellular activators made in plants and formulate it into a serum that stimulates the skins own renewal process. Users should see a noticeable difference in the overall texture and appearance of their skin including, an improved complexion, fresher skin, added radiance and moisture as well as combating the simple signs of aging. It contains only 9 ingredients and two of the scientists working for BioEffect won a noble prize for their research. They don't add any fragrances, colouring, artificial preservatives or any nasty ingredients and they're Eco friendly!

What I thought:


Application is very easy, pop a few drops into your hand and massage into the skin. As it's an oil it glides easily all over the face, leaving a slightly tacky feeling but by morning it's completely absorbed. I used this as a overnight treatment as I don't think it would make a great base for make-up. I noticed my skin looked slightly clearer and appeared more radiant than usual as well as feeling plumper, although it also made my t-zone quite oily by morning. I really did enjoy using the serum and it makes a nice change swapping from a lotion, the only downsides for me is that it made me slightly oily and the price. At
£49 for a 5ml sample or £125 for 15ml it's not the cheapest product on the market, especially if you intend on repurchasing regauarly.

If you want to find out more about the product or watch the video about how they developed the Serum, visit their website by clicking here

1 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. :0 wow that is some expensive stuff!!!!!! I enjoyed reading your review :)

    http://beautiful-x-dreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..