Saturday 16 April 2011

Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask


Liz Earle Brightening Treatment Mask
Price: £13.00

What they say:

Problem: dull skin.

Solution: our fast-acting ‘minute’ mask instantly revitalises. Containing stimulating camphor oil and toning witch hazel to help give your skin a natural-looking radiance.

Use in the morning or whenever a quick fix is needed.

Naturally active ingredients include aloe vera to help cool and soothe, toning witch hazel and purifying white clay.

Not suitable for sensitive skin



What I thought:

As with all Liz Earle products the packaging is stylish, chic and simplistic. The instructions advise you to use 1-2 pumps but I found that one pump was by far enough to completely cover my face. The mask itself feels quite thick in consistency, luxurious and has a lovely fresh scent. After spreading the mask all over my face I opted to leave it for 2 minutes while pottering around the house before washing it off with the muslin cloth. Afterwards my skin felt incredibly clean, smooth and fresh and I could see a noticeable difference between how dull my skin was before and the radiance it had after.


I've already decided that I'm going to incorporate the Brightening Mask into my skincare routine, once a week just to give my skin an extra little treat! If anyone is a fan of healthy, glowing skin I'd definately recommend this!



Instructions:
  • Apply 1 to 2 pumps to clean, dry skin.
  • Leave between 30 seconds and 2 minutes.
  • Soak the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and gently wipe away residue.
  • Follow with Instant Boost Skin Tonic.


I applied the mask on my day off, cleaned my face, applied my self tan and then my make-up as usual. My skin was noticeably more even, clearer and glowing.

Would I repurchase? Yesssss.

7 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. Your skin looks great! xxx

    www.hazzaapee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such good skin! And I like your eyebrows (haha).

    I notice this says not for sensitive skin, I was thinking about purchasing Cleanse & Polish but I have slightly dry and sensitive skin so I'm wondering (if you know of course) if it would be suitable?

    www.justlikeh0ney.blogspot.com

    :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hannah - Thank You :) x

    @Katie Marie ♥ - Aww, thanks! Yeah it's fine for dry or sensitive skin, it even says on the back 'perfect for all skin types and ages'. I tested it out on my mum the other day and she's got incredibly sensitive skin and it was fine! I think because of the Chamomile and Cocoa Butter it makes it incredibly soothing and moisturising for the skin :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skin is amazing! This product seems great, I've never actually tried anything from Liz Earle yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you for replying! I think I'll definitely get the Cleanse and Polish starter kit then and try it out :-)

    www.justlikeh0ney.blogspot.com

    :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @DaintyMakeup - Thanks, it's not that great usually lol. You should try out some products they've all impressed me so far! x

    @Katie Marie ♥ - You're welcome! Let me know if you like it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have lovely skin :) I really like the sound of this mask. It's definitely going on my wishlist! xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..