Thursday 21 April 2011

Batiste Brit

In celebration of the upcoming Royal Wedding Batiste have recently released the newest addition to their line, 'Batiste Brit'. I was given a bottle to test out and here's what I thought..

Price: £2.13 for 150ml
Available: Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, Asda.

'
Low down: Something old, new, borrowed and blue is all well and good for the bride, but something Batiste is the best choice for the rest of us on the Royal Wedding Day! Make the most of every minute of your extra day off; forget the time consuming hair wash and blowdry routine and reach for a can of Batiste Brit instead.'

The unisex packaging makes it a great product for both men and women, I've already converted my brother who has a bit of a Beiber do' going on to use this for a bit of added volume and texture. I also really like the scent of this one, it smells clean and fresh and feels slightly lighter than the other Batiste dry shampoo's I've used in the past.




How to use:
Keep nozzle around 30cm away from your head and spray on areas that need a little refreshing or lift.
Rub, rub, rub.
& Voila.




What's your favourite Batiste?

3 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. i reaaaally need to try this stuff out!!! aaah!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this stuff! I only discovered it a few months ago. I usually use the pink one :p It works wonders!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sundari - You do, Batiste is a life saver! xx

    @Philippa - I haven't tried the pink one, might have to pick it up! xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..