Sunday 12 December 2010

Mac Studio Sculpt Foundation Review


Price: £22.50
Available: Here
Product Quality: 5/5

Packaging /5

I purchased the Studio Sculpt Foundation in NC30 ages ago and instantly fell in love. This has undoubtably become a firm favourite for me so I thought I would share th
is beauty with you all.

Although like most Mac foundations it is a little pricey at £22.50 you do recieve 40ml in
a large squeezy tube and only need a small amount to cover your whole face. I've had this for months and have only just reached the half way point!

One thing I really liked about this was the gel like consistency the foundation comes out as, it's easy to dot over the face and blends beautifully leaving a dewy/semi-matte finish. I always pair this with my Mac Min
eralize Skinfinish Natural and together it creates the most beautiful finish!

The coverage is medium but could easily be built up to full or sheered out/mixed in with a moisturiser, plus the foundation itself has an SPF 15 which is always a plus. I know some people are a bit wary of the SPF in foundation but I've not had any issues with white casts in photos.

The only downsides I can think of are the price, who doesn't want their favourite products to be ch
eaper ey?
And that it doesn't last a FULL day on my oily skin, but does manage a good 6 hours.

(Sorry about the untanned hand haha)

4 beauty obsessed ladies have an opinion...:

  1. I love this foundation. Excellent review. I do agree with you, it does not last as long for oily skin or for combination skin like I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awfully oily skin, my makeup never really stays on!
    I really do love MAC's cosmetics though, I'm obsessed with their lippy at the moment... I've always stuck with Benefit and Maybelline when it comes to foundations, however this one looks pretty good :)
    Nice review :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually use Studio Fix Fluid but I'm definitely gonna try this now, great review:) xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel Free To Leave Me Lovely Messages..